Dedicated to St. Andrew and dating back to c1260, it has a fine timbered roof with two windows and some floor tiles by William Morris. Services are held on the first and third Sunday of each month at 6.30pm.
Another small but ancient church dating from possibly the 12th century with the first recorded vicar being 1276. Services are held on the 2nd Sunday at 6.30pm and on the 3rd and 4th Sunday at 11.00 am.
Dedicated to St. Bartholmew it is another small church of stone construction with fine memorial tablets dating back to the mid eighteenth century. Services are held on the second and fourth Sunday of each month at 9.30am
Dedicated to St. Michael and All Angels is a more modern church having been completed in 1869. Services are held each Sunday at 11.30am.